Monday, January 26, 2009

Back in the cut...

I'm back in action on my Mac Pro now that I've finally got the DSL hooked up in my new apartment. Coincidentally 55DSL just published my response and a higher rez version of my winning logo remix design on their site: 55DSL - Logo Remix I'm very excited as this is probably the most exposure a piece of my work has ever received. I'm thrilled to break into the world design stage. I will do my best to produce surprising work in 2009 and the years to come.

I've created a Vimeo account to showcase my video work: Micron Hero on Vimeo. The quality is much much better than YouTube. They don't compress their videos into oblivion. Right now my only vid is The Un-Stoppable Binary Bros. but there's much more to come in the future. I've got a few things up my sleeve.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a sketchbook addict. I live for the moment that the ink sits wet on the paper.